Source: Oblong to the Hudson by Harry Wirth; 1976
Information here is for archival purposes, and is not current
Old Albany Post Road, Garrison
A regular coach stop one day’s travel from New York, the Bird and Bottle Inn, formerly Warren’s Tavern, was a welcome sight on Albany Post Road to the tired and hungry travelers of pre-Revolutionary America. The original structure was built in 1761, and the extensively restored restaurant still serves the public.